Sunday, February 12, 2012

This time wont you save me?

Hey,.
I have successfully chosen my dream job and I chose the job of becoming a Psychiatrist.  I have chosen this dream job because as I grew, no one was there to listen to me and my problems. I didn't know who to run to. My boyfriend made me an option and my family, they are people who I don't want to express to My friends, i gave them all up for him. I just want someone that will give me advice. Someone I wont fall for, but will just listen and give me advice than a yea, oh dear, and someone who wont judge me. Something helpful as least. Btw; I just deactivated my Facebook account. I have come to a realization that its the cause of my stress, heart aches, and pain. I think I did a good thing.. I mean who would notice? I'm a nobody on Facebook. MESSAGE: Ladies/Girls, do not make your boyfriend your everything.. Once he's your everything.. You feel like you cant live without him and you will have moments of wanting to commit suicide and moments when you think he doesnt love and care about you.. Dont give up everything for him, because is he willing to do the same?.. I mean, thats what im doing. Hahah. Dont be a failure like me. I ask myself all the time, does he even care about me?! I mean, he can only answer that.

<3, Thumbelinaa (;


OMG, I just saw this on my old blog. A psychiatrist? Lol! I think im going to become an artist or a photographer, still debating!

No comments:

Post a Comment