Sunday, February 12, 2012

BABYYY LIPSS :)

BABY LIPS MAYBELLINE:

 - I do not own these photos!

BABY LIPS? <3

 No more basic lip balm:
• Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
• The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
• Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
• After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and  reborn
• 6 varieties

I have one of my own and it is the color called "Grape Vine,"
- These are my pictures.

I was actually super surprised and glad that I had found some. I have always wanted to try the Baby lips and I finally did :) I found this one at Walmart and I've got to say, they were all out! They only had this one and the light green one left. I heard that the light green one was like a regular chap stick so I didn't want to waste money on it yet. So I bought this one ;) I am very pleased and would love to purchase much more colors!  I got this one because its suppose to tint your lip a little and it does. I love it! Price range? If I could remember well, it was around $2.48? I don't exactly remember. But I love it and I recommend all of you to also try it ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment